Monday 25 March 2013

UPDATE ALERT: New Webpage Currently In The Making

UPDATE ALERT:

Hi folks, I thought I would just give you a quick update about what I am currently working on. For those of you that are looking to some extra fat I am currently creating a Webpage that reveals some of the best and proven fat loss tips known.

I have a ton of tips so there will be something for everyone. I am not sure whether or not to create a Squidoo lens as the foundation for the Webpage. Squidoo has recently made some big changes so the fat loss topic may be a violation to their 'terms of use'

It's cool though, there are many different powerful free to use webpages that I can base this on.

Well hope everyone is having a great day and I will keep you updated with this upcoming webpage on fat loss tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment